Do you enjoy snowmobiling in the beautiful Park Rapids-Two Inlets-Itasca area?
If you do, then the Forest Riders Snowmobile Club is for you! Club meetings are held at 7:30pm on the fourth Monday of each month from August through April. Next meeting will be held at Clancy's on Island Lake. Come to a meeting...new members are always welcome!
Annual Membership Dues for the Forest Riders Snowmobile Club: Individual - $25, Family - $30 or Business - $75
To become a member, click on Membership Application and print the form. Fill in your information and send the application along with a check or money order payable to Forest Riders Snowmobile Club to our club secretary:
20725 Fenwick Circle
Park Rapids, MN 56470
Please submit your dues each year by October 31...thank you!
Your club membership includes a membership in Minnesota United Snowmobilers Association (MnUSA), the state snowmobile association. Being a member of MnUSA includes a subscription to Minnesota Snowmobiling plus other benefits.
MnUSA membership and benefits:
- You will be helping protect and preserve the sport of snowmobiling in Minnesota and the entire snowbelt.
- You will be supporting dedicated local clubs who volunteer their time and effort to maintain and groom over 18,000 miles of trails.
- Snowmobile representation at governmental agencies statewide.
- Insurance benefits including $3,000 accidental death/dismemberment insurance for your entire family.
- Insurance discounts on home, family, and all vehicles.
- Full-time professional lobbyist to protect your sport.
- Full-time office staff that only works on snowmobile related issues locally, statewide, and nationwide!
- Discounts at participating businesses throughout the state.
- Subscription to Minnesota Snowmobiling.
- FREE classified ads on MnUSA’s website.
- Annual trail guide destinations.
- Official membership card and decals.
- MnUSA provides support on adult and youth safety training. Many instructors are MnUSA volunteers.
- Informative website: MnSnowmobiler.org